All American 941 41 Quart Pressure Canner – free shipping
76 in stock
Please Note: All American Pressure Canners are not recommended for use on glass top/ flat ranges without first checking with your stove manufacturer because their weight may cause the glass/ceramic to break. The 941 model is heavy and could cause damage to your range. It is not compatible with induction cooktops. The diameter of the canner is larger than most burners and may cause heat to transfer outward and damage the surrounding surface. All American Pressure Canners are intended and manufactured solely for home use applications. they are not intended for commercial applications.
The All American line of pressure canners offers the best and safest method for home canning. The U.S.D.A. recommends that pressure canning is the only way to can meat, fish, poultry and all vegetables. This unit has the capacity needed for preparing large quantities of food and pressure cooking inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a short time. Only All American Pressure Canners feature an exclusive, precision machined “Metal-to-Metal” sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam-tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed.
The All American 941 41 Quart Pressure Canner features:
- Professional quality, extra heavy-duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Geared steam gauge
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug)
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
Includes 2 cooking/canning racks and instruction & recipe book
Capacity – 41 1/2 Quarts (Liquid), 32 Pint Jars, 19 Quart Jars
Inside diameter – 15 1/4 inches
Inside Height – 14 1/4 inches
Overall Height – 19 inches
*Jar capacities are based on round regular mouth standard Mason jar sizes.
Made in the U.S.A.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
Underwriters Laboratories Listed